Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Bible study for the New Year

Our director of women's ministries let me borrow her copy of Anne Graham Lotz' study Into the Word this summer, and as I skimmed it I was quickly hooked.  Lotz is the daughter of Billy Graham and she is a wonderful Bible teacher.  This book is unique in that each month's studies are organized under a different topic.  We are going to try to tackle it in a small group setting at our church beginning in January, but it would also be a great resource for personal use.  There are a year's worth of weekly Bible studies here, but you could jump in at any time of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Leah, I've been meaning to tell you that after a very "subtle" hint I received Into the Word for Christmas. So far I really love it. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful to hear. I'm getting ready to dive into the first study this week and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I've hardly started - hoping to find some quiet time tonight to really dig in.

    ReplyDelete